Do not Fear, but Exams are Here: An Array of Final's Tips & Inspirations
Tips + Biblical Wisdom:
1. Take it from someone who has been there and done that -- all nighters do not work. Get rest.
5 I will lie down and sleep; I wake again,
because the Lord sustains me. - Psalms 3:5
2. Schedule non-negotiable time to eat three meals a day.
7 The angel of the Lord came back a second time and touched him and said, “Get up and eat, for the journey is too much for you.” 8 So he got up and ate and drank. Strengthened by that food, he traveled forty days and forty nights until he reached Horeb, the mountain of God. - 1 Kings 19: 3-8
3. Don't stare at your computer for 3 hours and expect to do well. Get up after every 45 minutes.
- Best practices include running a lap around the building to get your blood flowing or 15 jumping jacks to get the heart pumping.
4. Take heart -- there's a bigger purpose than finals week.
9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. - 2 Corinthians 12:9
5. Finally, do not be dismayed. Find peace in the midst of the exam chaos. Let the anxiety and doubt go.
25 Have no fear of sudden disaster
or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked,
26 for the Lord will be at your side
and will keep your foot from being snared. - Proverbs 3:25-26
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - Isaiah 41:10
(all verses are from NIV)
Other Inspirations & Advice from the Internet I'm Loving:
Interested in seeing more tips like featured in this article? Please consider donating and sharing our Kickstarter campaign here.