#FreshFriday, Week 2
As the weather is getting warmer, and spring break is kicking into full gear, your friends here at the Bitter Student thought we’d give you the low down on this year’s hottest items and necessities.
1. The first thing you’ll need is a new bathing suit. We know first hand the struggle of finding one that’s stylish and also flattering. This neon pink one ($58.50 for both pieces) will have everyone’s heads turning – let this suit show off your new tan in the best way possible. Target also has some great alternatives like this one ($29.98 for both pieces) that will look great and cater to a tighter budget.
2. Enjoy basking in the sun while assuring your skin’s safety with this sunscreen by Sun Bum ($15.99). To help you achieve a deeper tan, use Maui Babe Browning lotion for sale at Ulta! ($13.99). We also understand if you’re not one to lay in the sun and prefer a higher SPF – we pass no judgment here at the BS! Try St. Tropez Express Mousse ($44). Though is is pricier, it never streaks, looks natural, and you’ll get plenty of usage out of a single bottle.
3. We’ve covered your body, but what about your face? Don’t worry, this Peter Thomas Roth sunscreen from Sephora comes with a convenient brush tip for application ($30).
4.From beach to pool, or to whatever other sunny place your break takes you, try this beautiful cover up! It comes in a variety of colors, but we’re loving the coral combo ($32).
5. Everyone needs a pair of shades to keep their eyes shielded from sunny skies. Squint no more! Ditto allows you to rent sunglasses for just $24 a month. Their sunglasses sell for hundreds at retail price, so take advantage of this great deal! We’re partial to the Linda Farrow Luxe in the Black/White rims with Grey lenses.
7. For a night out on the town, show off your new bronze with this simple white dress from Forever 21 ($14.99). It’ll leave enough wiggle room in your budget to splurge on these brightly colored wedges by Steve Madden ($89.95). Forever 21 also has some if you’re still looking to spend less ($29.90).