AUDIO & VIDEO TIPS
- Please share AV files with email@example.com via Google Drive.
- Anyone can make high quality videos and podcasts using their smartphones. Simply pull out your phone and record all videos using the rear-facing camera holding the phone horizontally.
- Universities and colleges typically have a 24/7 Mac Lab that includes professional editing softwares such as MovieMaker and FinalCut.
- Please do not submit audio or video files with copyrighted material. We cannot publish it, if you do.
- Filmmakers producing documentaries have laxer Fair Use Laws. More on that here.
- Please credit all songs.
- We only accept high quality audio and video files. Low quality could include, but is not limited to, grainy and unedited works.